Private Companies incorporations
What is a Private limited company?
- Private Limited Company registration is the most popular form of a “legal structure” for all businesses in India.
- A private limited company can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of two hundred members.
- The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to their creditors and Banks/Creditors are allowed to sell only the assets of the company (when there is a scenario of default).
Benefits of Company Registration
Registering a company offers many benefits. A registered company increases the authenticity of your business. It helps your business:
- Shield from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses.
- Procure bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease.
- Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets.
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability.
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand.
- Attract more customers.
Minimum Requirement For Incorporation
- Minimum 2 Shareholders & Directors (both can be same).
- One of the Directors must be Indian Resident.
- Unique Company Name – Two prospective names of the company.
- Company’S Registered Office.
- No Minimum Capital Requirement.
- Min. 1 Lakh Rupee Of Authorized Capital.
- Copy of Pan Card & Aadhaar Card.
- Identity Proof – Voter Id / Passport / Driving Licence.
- Address Proof – Bank Statement / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Mobile Phone Bill – Not Older Than 2 Months.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Company’s Address Proof.
- If owned then Sale Deed.
- If Rented/Leased – notarized copy of Rent/Lease Agreement/ No Objection Certificate alongwith Electricity bill.
- Digital Signatures.